UPDATE: Conditional Widgets 2.x includes some much requested support for Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies. Stay tuned for info on how to take advantage of these features.
Conditional Widgets is a plugin that lets Site Admins control which pages and posts each widget gets displayed on without having to know a hint of PHP or advanced WordPress. If you’re familiar with PHP and WordPress conditional tags, then you’ll likely want to use Widget Logic instead.
- Toggle show/hide for each widget on the front page
- Set widgets to show/hide on individual pages (optionally including sub-pages automatically)
- Choose categories to show/hide specific widgets on (optionally including sub-categories automatically)
- Hide individual widgets from:
- Search Result Pages
- 404 Pages (Page Not Found)
- Author Archive Pages
- Date Archive Pages
Download at WordPress.org